- Excellent in SQL concepts/ HTTP concepts.
- Should have experience in any of the CMS like Drupal and Joomla.
- Good to have experience in Cake PHP, WordPress, Codeigniter, Zend Framework,
- Web Graphic Design, Web User Interface Design, Web Programming Skills,
Multimedia Content Development, Coordination, Project Management, Web
Savvy, Understanding Browser Capabilities, Layout Skills,
Internet Presence, Strong English verbal and written Communication.
- Plans site design by clarifying goals; designing functionality.
- Develops site navigation by categorizing content; funneling traffic through content.
- Develops site content and graphics by coordinating with copywriters and
graphic artists; designing images, icons, banners, audio enhancements, etc.
- Prepares site by installing and configuring server software; installing
programming language using authoring and formatting tools;
ensuring cross-platform compatibility; establishing links.
- Establishes locatability by registering with search engines.
- Upgrades site by updating content and graphics; monitoring performance
and results; identifying and evaluating improvement options;
introducing new technology; maintaining links.
- Protects site by designing and installing security precautions.
- Maintains site appearance by developing and enforcing content and display
standards; editing submissions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities;
reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions;
maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing
related results as needed.
- Maintains high design/production quality by reviewing other designers’ work;
ensuring that site content is consistent.